News & Events
Stay current with what’s happening at Alaya House!
Alaya House is a new mental health wellness hub in Shepparton and as such, our team and services will continue to expand as we become more established in the region.
On this page you can find:
- All Service and Support updates for Alaya House, including new clinical staff as they become available
- Health and Service media releases that may affected the greater Shepparton community
- Handly hints and tips that may help you stay well
Have a question?
What’s happening at Alaya House?
Check out some of our posts below:
Navigating Life (NavLife) is a program designed especially for eligible Bupa members as part of their suite of services under the Bupa Mind Care...
At Alaya House, we have been working with our clinical partner, APMHA HealthCare and Standby to enact our business continuity plan due to the...
We are pleased to announce that today we successfully completed our provisional NDIS Accreditation Audit! This means that Alaya House is one step...
The recent bushfires have affected many communities across Australia and as the demand support continues to increase, so has access to information...
PTS and PMH-CCC Services have now commenced at Alaya House, our new Shepparton Wellness Hub. As we continue to see more clients in Shepparton, we...
In 2019, APMHA HealthCare and Alaya Partners Australia realised our vision to open a “bricks and mortar” mental health service in rural Victoria....
Newletters or media releases
If you have been affected or re-triggered by the 2019-2020 bushfires, check out APMHA HealthCare’s bushfire webpage.
This page includes:
- Links to relevant bushfire updates and information including state based bushfire relief programs
- Resources to help you support yourself, family, friends and community
- A breakdown of our services, what you can access and how
- Online and Phone support services available