Get in touch
Alaya House offers a workforce and community education in our new 25-person training room. Some of the training we run from this centre includes:
- Mental health professional development workshops for GPs, Nurses, General Practice staff and Allied Health Providers (RACGP/CPD Applicable)
- Alcohol Screening and Brief Intervention for primary care staff
- A variety of Mental Health First Aid Australia workshops for community members, workplaces and health professionals
- NDIS information and support for community members and service providers
Training Room Hire
Are you looking for a training room to host your next workshop or meeting?
Our training room is ideal for community groups, business meetings, and other training needs!
Bookings are available for Half day ($100), Full day ( $250) or hourly basis, 7 days a week.
- Room set-up & Wifi
- AV Equipment, Data projector & Screen
- Tea & Coffee Station/Access to kitchen facilities
- Street and disability parking
IT Support Staff, Catering and Teleconferencing facilities can also be accessed for an additional cost.