Welcome to Alaya House where we have created a welcoming, safe and supportive space for community members of all ages, who require specialised support for mental health issues, drug and alcohol issues, and psycho-social disability in the Goulburn Valley region.
In 2019, APMHA HealthCare realised our dream to to establish our first mental health wellbeing hub located in Shepparton, Victoria. Our aim is to create a Hub which focuses on wellness, recovery and supporting people to live a full and contributing life as determined by them.
By establishing this hub, we can ensure a physical presence in the region and create a holistic team approach with our various funded local mental health services and workforce.
Alaya House opened its doors on 1st July to the Shepparton community and surrounding areas. This hub offers:
- High quality mental health services (Psychological Therapy Services (PTS), Clinical Care Coordination (PMHCC), HeadtoHelp Program, NavLife Bupa Program and Medicare billing services).
- General Practice services, with a specific focus on pharmacotherapy, mental health and general medicine.
- Group therapy and psychosocial education programs for clients.
- Workforce and community education and training delivered through our new training room.
- NDIS specialist support services and application assistance through our partner AIIM Choices.
Provide holistic, team-based, mental health stepped care for people experiencing mild mental illness through to psychosocial disability.
To provide a welcoming and safe place for people with a mental illness to access with high quality local mental health, NDIS and GP services.